SPCP Fall Conference 2016
October 8-9, 2016
Sonesta Hotel in Philadelphia, PA
PRECONFERENCE – NCEA Certification and Testing Oct 7 Register Here
CPCP Exam Sunday October 9 4:00 pm
There will be no Train the Trainer Class offered at this event.
No matter where we have Fall Conference, it always seems like going back home when it is in Philadelphia! We are pleased to return, for the sixth time, to the Sonesta Hotel (previously the Crowne Plaza), the home of all the Philadelphia Conferences! We are excited to bring back our Day One Hands-On Workshop. This year’s Fall Conference agenda is so impressive, exciting, and innovative that we are already booking worldwide by those not wanting to risk missing out on this limited attendance event!
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standards class and exam by Laurna Marika. A current BBP class is required to take the CPCP exam.
- Day One Paramedical Procedures Workshop with Vicky Martin presenting areola tattooing and Karen Betts, CPCP presenting alopecia and the male brow, including hands-on practice medium work to learn and perfect their amazing techniques.
- Melisa Ferriola, CPCP, will discuss Cookie Cutter Eyebrows and why one size does not fit all.
- Nikol Johnson-Sanchez is back to teach us how to be relentless and unstoppable in our lives.
- Upon many requests, Greg Shergold will teach us about medication red flags associated with mental illness.
- Ivona Percec, MD, a plastic surgeon at the University of Pennsylvania will discuss how well permanent cosmetics fits a cosmetic surgery practice.
- Everyone needs to brush up on protocols to prevent cross-contamination for our procedures – Jacque Folsom, CPCP, will show us how.
- The always-popular Panel of Experts, to answer your industry-related questions, will end the day.
- PRECONFERENCE – NCEA Certification and Testing – Register Here
Continuing education in our industry is at high demand, and the SPCP is pleased to offer its members quality, affordable programs.
Past attendees can attest to the benefits of networking with fellow colleagues while attending informative and innovative presentations and discussions. Smaller class settings are known as a hallmark of Fall Conference as attendance at this event is strictly limited to 100 attendees.
We invite and encourage you to come and be a part of this exceptional event and opportunity to stay on top of our rapidly growing industry.
Philadelphia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .our host city!
Philadelphia is most famously known as the birthplace of American democracy, but you’ll find it’s an ideal destination for discovery and entertainment as you explore its colorful neighborhoods, learn more about its rich history and delve into its spectacular sights and attractions. Visit Independence National Historical Park, America’s most historic square mile showcasing attractions such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. More than a decade of development has transformed the region’s dining scene from merely memorable to absolutely unforgettable with great restaurants such as Moshulu, Le Bec-Fin, and Vesuvio just to name a few. And with shopping at every turn, including tax-free shopping purchases of clothing and shoes, who can resist?