Fall Conference 2017, October 7-8
The Guest House at Graceland
We are going back to Memphis— home of Elvis, the blues, and barbecue! There is no better place to hold our event than The Guest House at Graceland. This is a brand new venue, which just opened this year and it is gorgeous; right across from Graceland. We are also very excited to bring back our Day One hands-on workshops. This time there will be two workshops since they have proven to be so successful and helpful to members. Do not miss this limited attendance event!
- Pre-event two-day Train the Trainer class with Shanan Zickefoose, CPCP, a requirement for SPCP trainer members.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standards class and exam by Laurna Marika. A current BBP class is required to take the CPCP exam.
- Day One Hands-On Workshops lead off with Daria Chuprys, CPCP, as she shares the latest on microblading and reveals why it is not for all. Terry Lively, CPCP will provide shading tips and other great tattoo techniques for machine users.
- Angela Gates, CPCP, will discuss bad habits commonly made by permanent cosmetic professionals and how to fix them.
- Debbie Miller, CPCP shares her experience with advanced paramedical tattoo procedures.
- Marketing guru and international speaker, Molly Klipp explains how she built her business to six figures in one year.
- Nicole Rogers, MD will help us better understand hair loss and address our roles in assisting our clients.
- A highlight of SPCP events, the Panel of Experts, will feature Conference speakers who will answer your industry-related questions.
- SPCP President Melisa Ferriola, CPCP will hold a Town Hall Meeting to provide an interactive forum to ensure attendees are aware of all the SPCP member benefits and will share exciting news moving forward.
Continuing education in our industry is in high demand, and SPCP is pleased to offer its members quality, affordable programs.
Past attendees can attest to the benefits of networking with fellow colleagues while attending informative and innovative presentations and discussions, especially in the smaller class setting known as a hallmark of Fall Conference as attendance at this event is strictly limited to 100 attendees.
We invite and encourage you to come be a part of this exceptional opportunity to stay on top of this rapidly growing industry.
Memphis…………………….our host city!
What is it about going back to Memphis that has everyone so excited? Beyond it being the home of the blues and the birthplace of rock ‘n roll; there is just something about Memphis that really brings people together. There is a special energy – a spirit of authenticity with a combination of historic places such as Graceland, Beale Street, Sun Records, and Gibson Guitar; it’s culinary magic boasting award-winning restaurants and some of the best barbecue on the planet; and its recognition and commemoration of humanity with the National Civil Rights Museum – Memphis is a place to spend quality time outside the meeting rooms – plan on it.