SPCP Fall Conference 2014
October 4-5, 2014
Sonesta Hotel in Philadelphia, PA
Downloadable version of the conference schedule: SPCP_Fall_Conference_2014_Program
No matter where we take Fall Conference, it always seems like going back home when it is in Philadelphia! We are pleased to return, for the sixth time, to the Sonesta Hotel (previously the Crowne Plaza), the home of all the Philadelphia Conferences! We have an exciting new twist on this event. It is such an impressive, exciting, and innovative change from past Fall Conferences that we are already booking worldwide by those not wanting to risk missing out on this limited attendance event!
- A re-vamped Pre-Conference Bloodborne Pathogens Standards class and exam by Laurna Marika of Heath Educators, Inc. A current BBP class is required to take the CPCP exam.
- A FULL DAY brow workshop with Karen Betts, CPCP including hands-on practice pad work to learn and perfect her amazing techniques.
- Eyeliner presentation with emphasis on effective grips, stretches, and safety with Kate Ciampi, CPCP
- Social Media Marketing presentation like no other, by Nikol Johnson-Sanchez
- Tattoo bride photography ninja Mike Allebach will share his many secrets.
- Val Glover-Hovan, CPCP and April Meese, CPCP team up to teach us about the practical matters of camouflage techniques.
- Panel of leading experts to answer your industry-related questions.
Continuing education in our industry is at high demand, and SPCP is pleased to offer its members quality, affordable programs.
Past attendees can attest to the benefits of networking with fellow colleagues while attending informative and innovative presentations and discussions, especially in the smaller class setting known as a hallmark of Fall Conference, as attendance at this event is strictly limited to 100 attendees.
We invite and encourage you to come be a part of this exceptional opportunity to stay on top of this rapidly growing industry.
Philadelphia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .our host city!
Philadelphia might be most famously known as the birthplace of American democracy, but you’ll fi nd it’s an ideal destination for discovery and entertainment as you explore its colorful neighborhoods, learn more about its rich history and delve into its spectacular sights and attractions. Visit Independence National Historical Park, America’s most historic square mile showcasing attractions such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. More than a decade of development has transformed the region’s dining scene from merely memorable to absolutely unforgettable with great restaurants such as Moshulu, Le Bec-Fin and Vesuvio just to name a few. And with shopping at every turn, including taxfree shopping purchases of clothing and shoes, who can resist?