SPCP Fall Conference October 3-4, 2015
The Queen Mary – Long Beach, California
Train the Trainer October 1-2
Bloodborne Pathogens October 2
For the first time ever, we are excited to bring you a Fall Conference on the west coast. Many are just as excited about our venue as our speaker line up! What fun we will have on the historic Queen Mary. This floating hotel aboard an iconic 1936 ocean liner is moored at Long Beach, California – many will fly into LAX with easy access shuttle service. From historic tours, to paranormal attractions, shops, spa and various events, there are a wide variety of things to do and see while aboard the ship, and we cannot be more thrilled to greet you there!
- A FULL-DAY lip workshop with popular speaker and lip expert, Debbie Miller, CPCP including hands-on practice pad work to learn and perfect various techniques.
- Marketing presentation by one of the most successful permanent cosmetic professionals, Pamela Horton, CPCP.
- Preventing Cross-Contamination before, during, and after procedures is paramount. Debi Walker, CPCP and Jeremy Duke will help you solve all the problems.
- Notable cosmetic dermatologist, Peter Helton, MD, will discuss how lasers interact with our procedures, various contraindications, and much more.
- Pamela Horton, CPCP, is also a well known eyeliner expert. For this presentation she will discuss making the right choices for eyeliner procedures.
- Always popular, a panel of experts will end the day to answer your industry-related questions.
Continuing education in our industry is in high demand, and SPCP is pleased to offer its members quality, affordable programs.
Past attendees can attest to the benefits of networking with fellow colleagues while attending informative and innovative presentations and discussions, especially in the smaller class setting – a hallmark of Fall Conference. Attendance at this event is strictly limited to 100 attendees. We sold out last year (as with previous years) and had a long waiting list for cancellations.
We invite and encourage you to come be a part of this exceptional opportunity to stay on top of this rapidly growing industry.
Long Beach……our host city!
They call Long Beach the “Urban Waterfront Playground.” Located in the heart of Southern California, Long Beach blends the urban sophistication of a big city with the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort. Discover world-class attractions, cutting-edge museums, award-winning restaurants and a thriving, multi-faceted arts and culture scene. Bordered by the Pacific Ocean, with 5.5 miles of sandy beach front, plus miles of inland bays and waterways, Long Beach basks in the warm glow from a year-round California sun.
(Long Beach CVB)