Top Ten Reasons To Join the SPCP
Top 10 Reasons to Join
The Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals
- The SPCP is dedicated to promoting permanent cosmetics safety, excellence, certification, and industry guidelines.
- The CPCP certification program is available for technicians seeking the mark of distinction from their peers.
- The SPCP website provides members with updates and information, education for the public, and advertising and marketing options through the member referral program.
- SPCP educational events provide technical and business related information, industry specific OSHA Bloodborne training, and networking opportunities.
- Advocacy and communication efforts related to regulatory and state-specific industry legislation.
- Technical and educational resources are available as reference and training tools.
- The SPCP Quarterly publication, the monthly PC Buzz, and press releases provide technical, educational, and administrative information.
- A Subject Matter Expert (SME) program provides information and guidance for technician issues and questions.
- SPCP supplier members offer exclusive product and supply discounts to SPCP members.
- SPCP membership is the best way to remain current in education and technology. Your certificate of membership validates your dedication to industry excellence through training, education, and ethics.