Fall Conference 2018
Train the Trainer October 4-5 (Thursday 9-4:30, Friday is 9-12)
BBP October 5 at 1:30-5:00 pm
CPCP October 7 at 4:00 pm
No matter where we take Fall Conference, it always seems like going back home when it is in Philadelphia! We are pleased to return, for the seventh time, to the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square (previously the Crowne Plaza), the home of all the Philadelphia Conferences! Our Day One hands on workshop has become extremely popular where attendees can pick up new tips for procedures and immediately practice them with their equipment on practice pads. Day Two is packed with timely presentations by incredible speakers! This time there will be two workshops since they have proven to be so successful and helpful to members. Do not miss this limited attendance event!
The SPCP Board of Directors
- Train the Trainer again being offered by Shanan Zickefoose, CPCP. This is is a required class for those who wish to become SPCP trainer members.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standards class and exam by Laurna Marika, Friday afternoon. A current BBP class is required to take the CPCP exam.
- Day One Procedure Workshops will be presented by Beata Baranska, CPCP revealing her tips to obtain exquisite procedures; Miriam Keisar and Avital Keisar discuss the use of Langer’s Lines as the secret to their success.
- Melisa Ferriola, CPCP opens Day Two with a Town Hall Meeting Breakfast.
- Anna Burns, CPCP will present her beautiful, realistic areola complex tattooing.
- Marie Barbuto Jenkinson, CPCP will discuss how injectables and facial esthetics impact permanent cosmetics.
- Elizabeth Finch-Howell will provide expert detail on warm and cool color and lightfastness of pigments.
- Melisa Ferriola, CPCP will return to the stage presenting non-machine techniques.
- Genevieve Barlas, CPCP show us how using apps and programs can save us hours of work, and so much more in the marketing arena.
- The CPCP Exam will be offered this afternoon to those who preregister.
- The always-popular Panel of Experts to answer your industry-related questions will end the day.
Continuing education in our industry is at high demand, and the SPCP is pleased to offer its members quality, affordable programs.
Past attendees can attest to the benefits of networking with fellow colleagues while attending informative and innovative presentations and discussions, especially in the smaller class setting known as a hallmark of Fall Conference as attendance at this event is limited to 100 attendees and will sell out.
We invite and encourage you to come be a part of this exceptional opportunity to stay on top of this rapidly growing industry.
Philadelphia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .our host city!
Philadelphia might be most famously known as the birthplace of American democracy, but you’ll find it’s an ideal destination for discovery and entertainment as you explore its colorful neighborhoods, learn more about its rich history and delve into its spectacular sights and attractions. Visit Independence National Historical Park, America’s most historic square mile showcasing attractions such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. More than a decade of development has transformed the region’s dining scene from merely memorable to absolutely unforgettable with great restaurants such as Moshulu, Le Bec-Fin and Vesuvio just to name a few. And with shopping at every turn, including tax-free shopping purchases of clothing and shoes, who can resists?