Fall Conference 2019
September 21 & 22
The Queen Mary – Long Beach, California
We are excited to bring you a Fall Conference back to the west coast. You asked, we listened. What fun we will have to be back on the historic Queen Mary. This floating hotel aboard an iconic 1936 ocean liner is moored at Long Beach, California – many will fly into LAX with easy access shuttle service. From historic tours, to paranormal attractions, shops, spa, and various events, there are a wide variety of things to do and see while aboard the ship and we cannot be more thrilled to greet you there!
- Train the Trainer with Shanan Zickefoose, CPCP. This is a required class for those who wish to become SPCP trainer members. This is also the best time to take it if you are considering training or are a trainer member needing review because:
- A long-awaited Trainer Summit will take place Friday afternoon! There will be educational presentations for trainers by Pat Shibley Gauthier, CPCP and Angela Torresiani (Gates) and discussion format hosted by Marjorie Grimm, CPCP and Melisa Ferriola, CPCP. The major topic of discussion will be more inclusion of virtual education! Attend the afternoon free if you attend Train the Trainer!
- Day One Procedure Workshops with hands-on practice pad work will feature Angie Kwiatkowski, CPCP as she presents her single-needle Aquarelle lip technique in the morning; Daria Chuprys, CPCP will discuss her soft and beautiful eyeliners in the afternoon.
- Melisa Ferriola, CPCP, opens Day Two with a Town Hall Breakfast. Presentations of the day include:
- Angela Torresiani (Gates) shares some trending procedures and why we should avoid them.
- Francesca Scognamiglio presents her machine-stroke eyebrows by your request!
- Robin Pels, CPCP, and special guest, Kirk Stiewel, a financial advisor, will discuss critical aspects of self-employed financial management.
- Anshu Gupta, MD will present various surgical techniques our areola clients may have had performed that can affect our work.
- April Meese, CPCP is back from a major event with all the latest info on social media – what have we been missing?
- The CPCP Exam will be offered this afternoon to those who preregister.
- The always-popular Panel of Experts to answer your industry-related questions will end the day, followed by the ever-popular raffle for a chance to win the 29th Annual Convention and Trade Show in Orlando.
This is a long, packed day so please do not make travel arrangements for an early departure. Our speakers worked very hard and we will run until 5:00 pm. Continuing education in our industry is at high demand, and SPCP is pleased to offer its members quality, affordable opportunities.
Past attendees can attest to the benefits of networking with fellow colleagues while attending informative and innovative presentations and discussions. The smaller class setting is the hallmark of Fall Conference as registration for this event is strictly limited to 100 attendees. We invite and encourage you to come to be a part of this exceptional opportunity to stay on top of this rapidly growing industry.
Long Beach…………………….our host city!
They call Long Beach the “Urban Waterfront Playground.” Located in the heart of Southern California, Long Beach blends the urban sophistication of a big city with the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort. Discover world-class attractions, cutting-edge museums, award-winning restaurants and a thriving, multi-faceted arts and culture scene. Bordered by the Pacific Ocean, with 5.5 miles of sandy beach front, plus miles of inland bays and waterways, Long Beach basks in the warm glow from a year-round California sun. (Long Beach CVB)