Fall Conference 2018
Train the Trainer October 4-5 (Thursday 9-4:30, Friday is 9-12)
BBP October 5 at 1:30-5:00 pm
CPCP October 7 at 4:00 pm
- Train the Trainer again being offered by Shanan Zickefoose, CPCP. This is is a required class for those who wish to become SPCP trainer members.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standards class and exam by Laurna Marika, Friday afternoon. A current BBP class is required to take the CPCP exam.
- Day One Procedure Workshops will be presented by Beata Baranska, CPCP revealing her tips to obtain exquisite procedures; Miriam Keisar and Avital Keisar discuss the use of Langer’s Lines as the secret to their success.
- Melisa Ferriola, CPCP, opens Day Two with a Town Hall Breakfast.
- Anna Burns, CPCP will present her beautiful, realistic areola complex tattooing.
- Marie Barbuto Jenkinson, CPCP will discuss how injectables and facial esthetics impact permanent cosmetics.
- Elizabeth Finch-Howell will provide expert detail on warm and cool color and lightfastness of pigments.
- Melisa Ferriola, CPCP, will return to the stage presenting on non-machine techniques.
- Genevieve Barlas, CPCP show us how using apps and programs can save us hours of work, and so much more in the marketing arena.
- The CPCP Exam will be offered this afternoon to those who preregister.
- The always-popular Panel of Experts to answer your industry-related questions will end the day.
Philadelphia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .our host city!
Philadelphia is most famously known as the birthplace of American democracy, but you’ll find it’s an ideal destination for discovery and entertainment as you explore its colorful neighborhoods, learn more about its rich history and delve into its spectacular sights and attractions. Visit Independence National Historical Park, America’s most historic square mile showcasing attractions such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. More than a decade of development has transformed the region’s dining scene from merely memorable to absolutely unforgettable with great restaurants such as Moshulu, Le Bec-Fin, and Vesuvio just to name a few. And with shopping at every turn, including tax-free shopping purchases of clothing and shoes, who can resist?