If you would like the SPCP to help you find a roommate for the Convention, you must fill out the Roommate Request Form and return it with your registration as soon as possible or if you are registering online, please write in the notes that you need a roommate and what your check in and check out dates are. It is hard to find roommates as the convention nears.
During all SPCP Presentations in consideration of and respect for speakers and other attendees:
- Mobile phones or other electronic devices must be on silent with vibration turned off. Key strokes must also be on silent.
- Videotaping or audio recording with any device is prohibited.
- Photography with or without flash is not allowed with any camera, mobile phone, or other electronic devices during presentations; screen shots of PowerPoints are also prohibited.
- Use of mobile phones will be permitted during presentations only if the screens are kept flat or below the edge of the table with silent keystrokes for the purpose of: note taking, and/or texting, tweeting, or other social media posting. Keep in mind that fingernail tapping is extremely distracting.
- Laptop or tablet use will be permitted for note taking purposes only if the attendee is seated in the small designated area in the back of the room in order to prevent glare and distraction for other attendees.
In consideration of our paid exhibitors, there is to be no sales or promotion of products and services outside the exhibitor’s room. No procedures of any kind may be conducted anywhere within the hotel before or during the convention dates.
A name badge is required for admittance to all functions. Loss of your badge will result in a $10.00 replacement charge. Please help us eliminate the embarrassment of having to remove non-paying friends or relatives accompanying you to the lectures. Badges will be checked.
An evaluation form is provided at each class. For attendees to obtain credit hours, the evaluation form needs to be turned in immediately after each class. If you arrive fifteen minutes late for a lecture or leave before a lecture is completed, you cannot receive continuing education credits for that particular lecture. Certificates will be mailed after the convention.
The SPCP runs a booth at every convention for products available exclusively to our members. Members may purchase items such as colorful client brochures, the SPCP photo album , our Client Forms Pack, and many SPCP logo products. Various publications are available such as the acclaimed industry reference , the SPCP textbook by Marjorie Grimm, Permanent Cosmetics – The Foundation of the Fundamental Application.
We will do everything possible to help you enjoy your convention.
If you have specific questions or concerns, contact the Administration Office
at 847-635-1330, Fax 847-635-1326 or email at email@example.com
The SPCP reserves the right to change the schedule, topics, and speakers, if necessary
SPCP Annual Convention and Trade Show Exhibitor List