SPCP 29th Annual Convention and Trade Show
Join us March 28-30, 2020 at the Rosen Plaza in Orlando, Florida!
Pre-Convention Classes Include:
- Train the Trainer with Shanan Zickefoose, BSN, RN, CPCP – this is a required class for all who wish to be SPCP Trainer members. Class begins on March 26th and resumes March 27th, ending at noon that day.
- March 27th am: Bloodborne Pathogens Class with Laurna Marika, OSHA outreach instructor.
- March 27th pm: Areola Specialty class presented by Kris Fernicola and Mandy Sauler, CPCP. These two artists are taking the industry by storm and have much to share.
Saturday, March 28th – Opening Day:
- We are honored to welcome Industry Icon and Past SPCP Director, Mary Jane Haake, CPCP, as our Keynote Speaker!
- Top-quality permanent cosmetic exhibitors with the latest state of the art products available, as well as SPCP products designed exclusively for our members.
- Exclusive exhibitor classroom presentations to best inform you about the latest products in the industry.
The CPCP exam sitting will take place at 1:30 pm.
- Networking Reception – It’s a 1920s theme with a special surprise! Awards for best dressed and best 1920s eyebrows!
Sunday, March 29th and Monday, March 30th
- Camouflage Procedure case studies and more with Lanette Scherr.
- Cynthia Cross, CPCP will show off her Photography skills.
- Precision Scalp Tattooing presented by Pam Neighbors, CPCP.
- Yolanda Pena, CPCP will provide a medical view on the relationship between the eye and tattooing.
- An esteemed global educator, Teryn Darling, CPCP will present her acclaimed brow techniques.
- Liz Cook, a renowned tattoo artist, returns to present her Lip Techniques.
- We are bringing back the popular Mastermind Session with April Meese, CPCP.
- Amanda Rose has prepared a brilliant Business Presentation.
There will be so much more like our Networking Luncheon, included this year, on Sunday, and the Annual Members Meeting Luncheon on Monday. There are extended Exhibitor hours, first-time attendees’ breakfast, the Silent Auction, and an opportunity to win the 30th Anniversary Convention in Las Vegas in the raffle. In fact, you can win prizes throughout the Convention. Also, for the first time, non-member professionals may attend one time only without being a member; learn why SPCP members return year after year. The SPCP 29th Annual Convention and Trade Show cannot be missed!
Convention attendance fees include all lectures, entry to vendor exhibits, three continental breakfasts, Saturday evening cash bar reception, Sunday lunch buffet, and the Annual Members Meeting and Luncheon on Monday.
Guest packages allow entry to the Saturday evening reception and continental breakfasts. The luncheons are extra. Guests are allowed in the Exhibitor Room and Exhibitor Presentation room; however, they are NOT permitted into any Sunday and Monday lecture rooms without paying the full convention fee.
All mail-in registrations must be postmarked by March 13, 2020. After that date, you will be required to register online or at the door, subject to increased fees. Check-in will be at the registration desk in the foyer. To avoid morning crowds, we strongly recommend you take advantage of early check-in on Friday evening.
Register today! www.spcp.org/convention